The 1st Language Exchange Social Networking App in the world
- Find native speakers of the language you are learning locally or worldwide
- Help each other learn foreign language through text and voice language exchange
- Share photos with your language partner about your life and home country culture
- Practice constantly and you will be amazed that language learning can be fun!
The best way to learn a foreign language is to practice with real people. If you are a native English speaker learning Chinese Mandarin, ideally you would want to meet native Chinese speakers learning English.
HelloTalk is the first mobile app in the world that does just that.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
- English, Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Traditional Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- English, 汉语 普通话 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语 Cantonese, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, iPhone Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Language learners, what are you waiting for? Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!